A decadent treat for your sweet tooth, this keto marshmallow fluff recipe is low-carb and sugar-free. You will love the fluffy texture and gooey marshmallows that you can enjoy guilt-free.
The “keto marshmallow fluff recipe” is a delicious and easy low carb ketogenic dessert. It’s perfect for a quick snack or breakfast.
Romana Levko last updated this page on March 4, 2022. I earn money as an Amazon Associate by making qualifying purchases.
Go to the Recipe
Do you recall the amazing marshmallow chocolate sandwiches you had as a kid? What if I told you that you could eat such a sandwich while on the keto diet? You’re not going to believe it, are you? Then you should absolutely try this low-carb, gluten-free, dairy-free, and sugar-free Marshmallow Fluff for Keto recipe.
This Marshmallow Fluff for Keto recipe is ridiculously simple to make: it just takes 15 minutes and only requires four basic ingredients. The greatest thing is that each serving of our keto marshmallow creme fluff only has 3.6 grams of carbohydrates.
You can also create double Marshmallow Fluff for Keto and keep it in the fridge. You’ll have the ideal low-carb dessert topping in your fridge for up to a week if you do it this way.
Contents Table of Contents
Despite the fact that low-carb marshmallow fluff may seem impossible, this keto recipe is quite easy and quick. You’ll just need four ingredients to prepare it. All of these are readily available at any supermarket.
Here’s everything you’ll need to make this low-carb marshmallow fluff:
- Make sure the gelatin you buy is unflavored and sugar-free. I almost always use Knox gelatin.
- Powdered sweetener: powdered monkfruit sweetener with erythritol is my all-time favorite, so I used it in this recipe as well. If you don’t have access to such a sweetener, allulose powder may be used as a replacement.
- Sugar-free honey: I used Wedderspoon raw Manuka honey, but any other honey brand would do;
- Water: You’ll need hot water to dissolve the gelatin and more water to produce the hot sweetener syrup.
That is all there is to it. If you like the flavor of vanilla, a teaspoon of vanilla extract may be added to the sweetener syrup.
Marshmallow Fluff for Keto Recipe
Before you begin preparing this marshmallow fluff, keep in mind that homemade marshmallow fluff produced with gelatin will vary significantly from typical marshmallow fluff. It’s a terrific substitute, but the overall flavor is much different.
You’ll need a hand mixer, a big mixing bowl, and a saucepan to create this marshmallow cream. After you’ve collected everything, it’s time to get down to business: producing this delectable vegan marshmallow fluff.
Allow me to take you through the essential phases of the cooking procedure:
- Combine the gelatin and boiling water in a mixing bowl. Simply place the gelatin packet in a big mixing basin, pour in the boiling water, and swirl to combine.
- Make the sugar syrup while it’s still hot. To do this, combine the powdered sweetener, honey, and the remaining water in a saucepan. Then, set the pot over medium heat and wait for it to come to a boil. Stir the sauce occasionally while it cooks for a minute.
- To make the fluff, combine all of the ingredients in a large mixing bowl. Prepare your hand mixer and whisk everything together over medium heat while gently adding the hot syrup into the gelatin mixture. The marshmallow fluff should take roughly 6 to 8 minutes to create.
If the fluff becomes too firm when mixing, put it in the microwave for 10 seconds. Then serve or continue to beat till required.
This handmade marshmallow crème goes well with just about every keto treat. Here are a few of my favorite alternatives for you to consider:
- Topping your keto muffins with marshmallow fluff
- Serve with fresh fruit or berries on top.
- Serve it with brownies as a fondue.
- Serve alongside protein pancakes.
- Make an ice cream sundae with it.
- Toss these keto syrnikis on top.
You can also sandwich it between two keto crackers and consume it as a fast snack if you choose.
Instructions for Keeping Instructions
If you have any leftover Marshmallow Fluff for Keto, store it in an airtight container and keep it in the refrigerator. You may keep them for up to a week in this manner. Then, anytime you’re ready to serve it, pop the marshmallow fluff in the microwave for around 30 seconds. If it comes out too watery, beat it for a minute or two with your hand mixer until it reaches the appropriate texture.
I don’t advocate freezing the low-carb marshmallow fluff since it will lose its texture totally and there will be no way to recover it. So making fresh Marshmallow Fluff for Keto is a lot simpler.
Marshmallow Fluff for Keto
You must try out this Marshmallow Fluff for Keto recipe: it’s low-carb, gluten-free, dairy-free, and completely sugar-free. It takes only 15 minutes to make it, and you’ll need only 4 simple ingredients. The best part? One serving of this creme fluff contains only 3.6 grams of carbs.
Time to prepare: 5 minutes
Time to cook: 10 minutes
15 minutes total
calorie count: 22 kcal
In a medium mixing dish, combine the gelatin from the packet and the boiling water.
In a saucepan, combine the remaining water, powdered sweetener, and honey. Bring the water to a boil.
Slowly pour the boiling syrup over the gelatin, then whip it together with a hand mixer.
Continue to beat until the mixture has cooled and the marshmallow fluff has formed (it should take you about 6-8 minutes).
calorie count: 22 kcal 4 g carbohydrate 2 g protein 1 gram of fat 5 milligrams sodium 3 mg potassium 1 gram of fiber 4 g sugar 1 milligram of vitamin C 2 mg calcium 1 milligram of iron
marshmallow, marshmallow creme fluff, marshmallow fluff, creme fluff, creme fluff, creme fluff, creme fluff, creme fluff, creme fluff, creme flu
The “keto marshmallow recipe” is a delicious, low carb, and ketogenic dessert. The ingredients are simple to find at your local grocery store. The recipe is easy to follow with step-by-step instructions.
Frequently Asked Questions
What can I substitute for marshmallow fluff?
A: Fluff can be substituted with other fruits that have a similar consistency, like applesauce.
Are marshmallows Keto friendly?
A: Im sorry to say, but marshmallows are not Keto friendly. They do contain large amounts of carbohydrates that your body converts into sugar quickly and can cause issues with blood sugar levels in particular.
Can you substitute marshmallow fluff for melted marshmallows?
A: Marshmallow cream is made with whole milk and egg whites. Substitute the eggs for marshmallows to make it healthier, but you will have a less fluffy result!
- low carb marshmallow fluff
- sugar free marshmallow fluff recipe
- marshmallow fluff sugar free
- gelatin marshmallow fluff recipe
- is marshmallow fluff healthy